viernes, 18 de abril de 2014

Stormy

It has been days before... 'it' happened. I-I did not know what to do at that time. He was pushing me past an acceptable limit, God damn it, past an acceptable limit. And to think everything started like this...

It was a stormy morning, the wind was howling and also the branches were clawing in the window, heh. The typical London morning. I woke up, so when usual I went along to wake up my lazy ass room-mate (Johnny), but something was odd. As I went towards his room, I saw blood stains over the floor, bringing about Johnny's room. I rushed in calling his name confusion, only to see him, standing using a dark figure behind him. A woman, but somewhat different.

WaveDivisionMultiplexerAdded by WaveDivisionMultiplexer
"J-Johnny?" I stammered.

No answer.

I called is name louder, demanding an answer, "Johnny!"

He removed a knife and stared at me.

"I-I won't let you take her..." Johnny said silently.

"T-Take who? Who is she , Johnny...?" I started to step back and did start to slowly take the bat lying contrary to the wall.

"Look, I don't want to fight you, Johnny, just inform me what's going on. Now." I managed to reach for the bat. I was prepared for whatever shit was going on. So I thought.

We stared for moments, I couldn't know what else to perform. He had lost it. I put my hand out to him, urging him to present me the knife, but he wouldn't. If anything, he was prepared to cut my hand next to. Suddenly, I saw the figure whisper into his ears, and without thought, he rushed at me. I quickly dashed beyond his way and tackled him, disregarding the bat. But no, not my tackle would stop him, he was too strong, so he got away from my hold. I couldn't take him on, so I reached for your bat again, and quickly without hesitation, I swung for his head. Thump. He was knocked out. For now, anyway. I quickly explored, remembering about the woman, but she was gone. Only splatters of blood took her place.

I had no time, I had to act fast before he awoke, so I went to the house phone. It was dead. Damn. I grabbed a chair and placed his body about it, then I quickly went to the draws to discover rope. What I did next was no surprise. I discarded the knife and tied him towards the chair.

I knew law enforcement wouldn't determine what was happening, so that it was no use attempting to call them, so I waited. A few moments later, he awoke from his unconsciousness and stared at me along with his blood-veined eyes.

"Jesus, what the hell happened for you?" I said.

He didn't talk, instead he tried to gnaw at the rope regarding his bloodied teeth.

"ANSWER ME, JOHNNY, THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I was getting impatient, and I wanted answers.

"Where is she...?" whispered Johnny.

"I don't know what you'r--"

"DON'T LIE TO ME, YOU FUCK!" Interrupted Johnny.

It was no use. He had lost his damn mind, I decided it turned out best to allow him to relax, so I stepped outside. The streets were deserted. Nobody to aid, great. What happened? Just yesterday, Johnny was normal. And that woman? I needed time to think, so did Johnny. Was this just a hallucination? No, no, no, it couldn't happen to be...

Hours later, I returned and was greeted from the tackle of Johnny.

"AGH, GET OFF OF ME!" I cried. But he continued.

"I WON'T LET YOU..." Johnny shouted, as he began to grip my neck, strangling me.

"J-Johnny p-please... I can't bre-" I couldn't speak, he was gripping even harder. I had to put him down, here and now. Beside me was the knife I placed beyond his grasp, this became my only chance. I reached out and after what felt like a long struggle, the knife within my grasp. I jammed the knife into his back. Finally, the battle for air was over.

I pushed his corpse off me and stared at my hands, my bloody, bloody hands...

"Oh god... W-What have I done...?!" I cried.

It was over... It was finally over. Or so I thought. As I woke up there she was. The one who had caused doing this. This time I had a good look, and I could see she was in a bride's dress. But one thing I didn't notice? Her knife.

So to take a life... Is to lose yours. - Henry

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario