sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

Exclusive Interview with the Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Exclusive Interview with the Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Ritual Sacrifices - Demons- Shape Shifting

Q: Svali, earlier on you mentioned sacrifices. You are speaking about animal sacrifices, right? Give me a little more details about that, please.

A: I hate to sensationalize things by commencing gruesome particulars, but I will share a little.

First, please keep in mind that the Illuminati have SIX branches of learning, and also the spiritual (where the sacrifices are carried out) is only ONE portion of what they do. I was in Sciences, and utilized to make fun of people that specialized in spiritual. Yes, all people have to go to spiritual rituals during certain high days, but I tried to stay as definately not it as I could. It's ugly, crude, and gross, but considered important.
1. The celtic branch of spiritual believes that power is passed at the moment between life and death. They will do rituals with children, and even older adherents, in which the person is tied down, plus an animal is bled to death on top of them. The belief could be that the person receives power from your departing spirit, which "enters" anybody. It is also highly traumatizing and horrible to have animal go through its death throes in addition to you. Throw in a few threats that "this will happen to you should you ever tell," plus a quite strong impression is created on young children.

2. Opening portals and dimensions: I know, this seems like stuff from a sci-fi film, however, these people really think that there are other spiritual dimensions, knowning that to pass into them, first a major sacrifice is done to "open a portal", usually several animals. I have also seen animal sacrifices completed to protect in the demonic, or blood employed to "close a circle" so the demonic cannot penetrate it.
The Illuminists very much believe in the spiritual realm, and possess codified practiced over more than 100 years from ancient occultic rituals. They believe they can control these powers (I believe they're deluded).

Sacrifices may also be done on high holy days. I have seen a pet "psychically killed" in front of me, and still have no way to describe what I saw. I have also seen human sacrifice, however, these were very rare (I believe I have seen two or three real ones in my life, the others were set-ups).

They don't want to kill off their children, they want a new generation to grow up and continue the practices. I have also been aware of them buying children business countries, and taking advantage of them, or even the homeless, but never witnessed it myself.

More often, I saw animals found in sacrifices and rituals. Other fatality, rare but horrible, I saw being a head trainer because of my job. Rarely, a trainer would push an individual too far, and didn't search for signs of stress. Especially with a few of the newer medications used to create trance states, their meds covered the harder obvious warning signs of trauma and stress (elevated heartbeat, rapid breathing, tremors, pupil size changing), or blunted them.

Inexperienced trainers would miss more subtle signs, and basically screw someone up. It is horrible to work with a person, and they NEVER COME BACK. They turned into a vegetable, or worse, they scream and scream for a long time without end.

We occasionally needed to "put down" these training failures, with a lethal injection of air, or insulin. The person was then placed in a "fatal crash" or "fire" to dump the body. May God forgive me to the few times this happened and I was made to act. I so regret it now. A person is not kind or sympathetic. And, the trainer always sees that it could be them next up for grabs, screaming, so they do their jobs well.

Any failures are heavily punished, as you would expect. One of my jobs was teaching younger trainers the masking effects of hypnotic drug combinations, and the way to recognize subtle clues of distress. Sigh.

Do the failures count as "sacrifices" to a horrible evil that is perpetrated on others? I think so, despite the fact that there was no ritual over it at all, it had been all completed in a training room with lab coats and needles.


Q: Svali, I have to ask you this: There are stories floating around on the internet regarding the Illuminati (as well as other agencies) being run by extra-terrestrials, ET's, in particular a reptilian race, operating from your higher dimension. Any ideas on that?

A: My answer will most likely cause a lots of anger, and it is not intended to step on any toes. Here it is going.

I have not seen an alien or extra-terrestial. I have seen some programming to create people THINK they saw aliens, like a cover story for programming, if they remembered. None of the head trainers I knew, kinds on leadership council, advocated aliens, although I never asked them.

I personally think that the reptilian stuff is in fact the demonic at the office. I have seen shape-shifting and also other stuff as a consequence of demonic influence (okay, out of your tender some will say, gee, she believes in demons, that's as far out as aliens).

Well, this is just what the Illuminati certainly believe in. They KNOW there are spiritual realities, and think they can control them. Those of a much more cynical bent would the shape shifting was obviously a drug induced hallucination and group hysteria in the context of a ritual setting. I will let each reader decide determined by their personal rut. But no, virtually no reptiles or aliens noticed in Washington, DC, or San Diego, Ca. as of 5 years ago, at the very least I never saw them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario