sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

Exclusive Interview having an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Exclusive Interview having an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

How the Illuminati runs Hollywood

Q: I would believe that California will be one with the major 'turfs' from the Illuminati, and I'm thinking specifically Hollywood. What's your inside for this, in terms of film making, symbology, subliminals, the full scene generally speaking?

A: Oh, boy, do you have a few hours? I'll try to be brief. The Illuminati believe that to control the media is to manage the public. This is certainly one of their stated agendas. Remember, finances, media, law, government and education are the areas they targeted beeing the best to dominate society.

How can they do this? They don't go to a film producer and say, "Oh, mind you, we're Illuminati members and that we want you to create a movie that promotes our agenda". (Remember, they are not stupid, either). Instead, they're going to form a small investment corporation that funds movies with ideas that they like. They quietly hire actors and producers and directors and scripts, nevertheless they never mention their affiliation publicly or why they are doing this.

Money talks, especially in Hollywood. If you have money, you may get about anything made, and so they know this. They can also channel money into advertising campaigns, etc. because of their films (how many Christian films have experienced major ad campaigns previously twenty years? Very few. How many occult movies have? I rest my case).

This has become a slow, subtle process since they're patient. They have been working behind the scenes for years and years, and they also know that people is slow to just accept new ideas, who's has to be done gradually. (They think of it as leading in the "sheep" which is one of their terms to the "unenlightened"). And it has been. The number of occult films which has come out previously ten years alone should make anyone pause and think.

Why countless films using this type of theme? Why the desensitization of America's youth towards the occult and magic? Just look at Saturday morning cartoons. I don't allow my children to watch them, with the exception of "animaniacs" and Bugs Bunny from time to time. Instead, we rent old classics with Audrey Hepburn and John Wayne. I can send you some articles that did a fantastic job of investigating Walt Disney (he was an Illuminist, and Fantasia was adopted to program children).

Some films that blatantly portray the Illuminist agenda: The Matrix. You could have peeled me off of the ceiling when I saw any particular one. The references to conditioning along with the core were so blatant, it had not been funny. Fight Club: I love Brad Pitt and Ed Norton, which film is a nod in the covert military buildup occurring that the inexperienced doesn't realize. Also, Ed is dissociative in the film, as Pitt's character starts (notice how the cult-creating military figure may be the "stronger" one inside story?).

The Labyrinth: I haven't seen this, but my better half did, and everything he mentioned is pure Illuminati programming stories used with children. Any movies by having an occult viewpoint, or that report supernatural psychic phenomena, astral travel, or contact with the spirit world are sure to be part of this agenda. I don't watch them, myself. Saw enough of the real thing to last me this lifetime.

The sensationalization of rituals and also other occult insignia on television is another example. Ghost stories. Witch stories. Children's books about Wizards in addition to their training which can be extremely popular.

Oh, yes, Starship Trooper. This one had numerous cult symbols (the Illumnists have a strong Aryan ideology going, too) that I almost laughed outright when I discovered it. I counted at the very least 100 within it. Someone had fun going tongue-in-cheek with all the Illuminist agenda in any particular one.

Many fine actors and actresses are employed in films funded by they will. Some may know the agenda, most likely do not, as long as they receive a pay check. Some can also be Illuminists too, although I don't know who is. I do know a few, but I wouldn't like to risk a libel suit here.

Anyway, I was too busy training all night to meetings and learning the consequences of drugs on individuals to pay much focus on that part of the group when I was inside it, sorry, I don't have a lot of famous names within my memories. I lived an incredibly relatively boring life like a teacher and head trainer, and we rarely discussed the media except the fact who's, too, was another tool to bring in "The New Order", that is the motivation for many Illuminists.

I want to address another misconception. That is, the one the Illuminists know that they are evil. When I was inside the group, I the ones around me were idealogically committed on the agenda to GOOD. I thought I was helping others reach their full potential when I would have been a trainer.

I believed that after years of sweat and hard work, that my intelligence won out, and that I made a great leader. I fought Jonathan yet others on the council when I thought they were unfair, and stood up for that people beneath me. Others did the identical. They honestly think they do a GOOD thing, and when you exclaimed it was wrong, or evil, they might look confused.

It took a LOT of therapy and deprogramming myself, doing reality checks with noncult people to realize who's was all a lie. I was devastated. I had dedicated my entire life to helping others bring in the glorious new order, and after that found out it had been EVIL and abusive. I experienced a period of intense grieving/mourning over this.

Most Illuminists I knew weren't evil, they were deceived. Only the top leadership perhaps were consciously being hurtful.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario